Friday, August 19, 2011

Jakarta Islamic Fashion Guide

Fortunately I got the invitation for Jakarta Islamic Fashion Guide by RICMA and Hijabers Community at La Piazza, Gandaria City! Yay!
When I got the email I was in Malang visited my sister, right in that second I bought the tickets for flight Malang-Jakarta at 08.30 am 19/08/11 for Jakarta Islamic Fashion Guide ant for the following day Jakarta-Yogyakarta at 06.00 am 20/08/11 for Mini Fashion Show by Hijabers Community Yogyakarta
What a tiring day phewww!
Jenahara
Gda's Gallery
Shabby Chic
Mainland Heritage
Ria Miranda
Aluyya
Zemma
Misla
Shabilla
Dian Pelangi
The Designers
With Ria Miranda
With Dian Pelangi
The front rows and the famous: Nia Ramadhani & dad, Agum Gumelar (right to left)
Seriously I was really craving for Sushi Tei, but when I go there I was the 20th waiting lists, so I decided to break the fast at Nanny's Pavillon Sewing Room and met my new-hijaber-friends and they asked me to join them. Nice. Suddenly they talked about their delivery experiences, seriously? I thought their ages were around me! One of them had already have her second child...

"Because covering your physical appearance is compulsory"

No comments:

Post a Comment