Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Ugly Duckling and The Swans

Mini Fashion Show by Hijabers Community Yogyakarta at Dixie

Just safely landed at Adisutjipto International Airport at sharply 06.45 am. I still had an hour for sleeping before clothes fitting. I had a terrible sleep for the last two days so I bet my face was ridiculous.

With Shatila (model, left) and the designer (center)
Luckily I was being elected as one of twenty finalists of Hijabers Community Yogyakarta Model Hunt! And we're being models for this Mini Fashion Show, that showed off some clothing line from Hijabers Community Yogyakarta's designer, such as Dila&Zata, Una Shop, Baba Look, Back to Basic, and Rahmadina.
I wore outfit from Back to Basic by Aldila Rizqi Eistya. I felt pretty stressed since I didn't really a model and fyi I walked and posed like the baddest of them all. And as the brand was Back to Basic so my make up theme was minimalist and it made me the ugliest of them all. I really really wanted to disapear on that time. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment