Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Courage Is Stronger Than Steel

Just watched Real Steel! A father-and-son drama wrapped in sci-fi film, another wow film by Steven Spielberg, staring Hugh Jackman and an outstanding boy, Dakota Goyo.


I am never been so extremely excited in watching movie--even Harry Potter or Iron Man!--in my entire life! Praise Steven Spielberg! Real Steel is a definitely something! Farrrr beyong expectation! And that Dakota Goyo kid surely got a move!


As I'm so enthusiastic talking about the dance, I just want to straighten things up, it's not a dancing robot, it's a boxing robot! Hereby, I announce you, to all my gorgeous followers all over the world, you must-seriously, must-watch Real Steel or your life is useless! Take my words, dude!

I am so gonna dance with a robot. xo

1 comment:

  1. Hello! It was such a pleasure to visit your blog and especially to read this blog entry. Also I am so excited to ask you one thing that I am curious about. Do you practice guest blogging?

    ReplyDelete